Saturday, 3 September 2016

Lifstyle | A Little Update


I'm so sorry I haven't been able to blog recently, as the past couple of weeks have been extremely hectic, with going on holiday, getting my GCSE results, enrolling in college and a lack of sleep. I'm finding it really difficult to stick to a schedule of uploading. Sometimes I'll be able to write a few posts in a day, schedule them and get them up on time, but sometimes I just lose the words, and I can't write anything. It just sucks, because I thought that this summer I'd be able post lots, upload every week and establish some sort of schedule. 

I've also been thinking about what I'm going to do once I start my A-Levels soon. I know they're going to be a lots of work, but at the same time I really really don't want my blog to suffer.  So that is why I've decided to scrap the idea of a schedule for now.

I'm also really considering whether to start a Youtube channel. I've been thinking about this for a good 7 months now and contemplating the pros and cons, and I honestly do not know whether I'd be able to keep up both a blog and a channel, so I've decided to just stick with a blog for now.

Sorry this post is so short, and hopefully I'll be able to start posting again soon. I have a few things in the pipeline, but stay tuned to my Twitter to know about my upcoming posts!

I hope you're having a wonderful day wherever you are in the world!

Lots of love,
Marshmallow Skye
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully things will get better for you! A ton of your lifestyle posts have been simply updates, which is totally fine, but come on you! I know you can do better than this :)

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// lifestyle & beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck with your A-Levels and remember that your education must come first, so it's okay to have a little break if you need it

    Tabitha x
    https://whattabithaloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete