Beauty | Seventeen Lip Lustre Review

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for not updating recently! I've been so busy recently with all sorts of things, which I'll hopefully be blogging about soon, but my blog has been at the bottom of my priorities, unfortunately. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back into writing a couple of posts a week again soon!

This week's post will be a review of Seventeen's Lip Lustre lip glosses, as I recently became part of the Seventeen Blogger Network! If you're a blogger and would like to join us, click the widget down below! These lip glosses were sent to me by Seventeen, and I was so excited to receive them and review them. I received the Lip Lustre lip glosses in 2 colours which were "Kiss the Stars" and "Polished", the first being a gorgeous glittery, copper colour, and the second being a clear colour.

Kiss the Stars:

When I was browsing the Seventeen website, which you can check out here, this beautiful copper coloured lip colour jumped straight out at me. I wanted to try something a bit different, as my collection mainly consists of pinks and nudes. I felt this copper colour was still sort of subtle, yet the glitter in it gives it a hint of glam!

I would say that these Lip Lustres are quite sheer, and I would recommend building up a couple of layers to get the true copper colour shown in the tube. The wear time of the gloss is also really good, and I was actually impressed to see how much was still on throughout the day!

I absolutely LOVE the packaging of these products. I think it looks so gorgeous and high end, when they only cost £3.99! They're also a good size product, and you get quite a lot in the tube, however if you're layering the colour, you'll probably use a lot of it up like I did!

The only bad things I would say about this particular colour is that the glitter tends to seperate towards the bottom of the lip (which you can sort of see in the first picture) and can also get onto your teeth.  


 Polished

The other "colour" I ordered was this clear Lip Lustre called "Polished". I don't really know why I was drawn to a clear lip gloss, but seeing as I needed one, I thought I'd try it! It goes without saying that this clear lip gloss can go over pretty much any lip product. I tried it with Revlon's Ultra HD Matte liquid lipsticks and it worked so well, and prevented my lips from becoming too dry!

The pictures here are just the clear lipstick on it's own, so you can see the shine it provides on it's own. 

The only thing I would say about this Lip Lustre is that it is a bit sticky, but for £3.99 you really can't go wrong!
Thank you so much to Seventeen for sending these products across, as I've had so much fun reviewing them, and I would love to review their products again! 

Thank you guys so much for reading this post, and I hope you enjoyed it! Which colour did you prefer? Let me know down in the comments! And don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram!

Hope you're having a wonderful day wherever you are in the world!

Lots of love,
Marshmallow Skye
xoxo

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Your blog is so pretty and lovely, I love it! Both look so nice and the copper shade is gorgeous *heart eyes* following you on GFC! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much for your lovely comment! I know right?! I love it so much! And thank you so much! I'll follow you too!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ooh these sound really lovely! I love this brand! Their primer is stunning!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment! And I'll definitely have to check out their primer!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Both of them look amazing on you although Kiss the Stars would be my favourite, what a gorgeous colour xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for your lovely comment! And I agree to be honest!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. lovely.
    btw, what is the font on your picture? it's so pretty of the brush style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for your lovely comment! And it's called Magnolia Sky!
      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete