Life with Wanderlust Girl | Wanderlust Girl Collaboration

Today's post is a collaboration with Kyia Belle, aka Wanderlust Girl, who's wonderful blog you can check out here. We've been talking for a couple of days using Twitter DM and she is so lovely! I'm so happy I'm able to collaborate with so many amazing fellow bloggers and share their content with you guys! My post will be over on her blog, which you can check out here! Make sure you follow her and leave her a comment! 

So, on with the post!

1. HOW WOULD YOUR FRIENDS DESCRIBE YOU? 
I've actually asked them this before, haha! They said and I quote, "Awkward and weird, but so nice," and "The perfect mix between a tomboy and girlie girl." But from my point of view, I'll add athletic, happy, and kind. Read my ABOUT ME PAGE if you're interested in knowing more about me :) 


2. GUILTY PLEASURE? 
Oooh, I'd have to say cinnamon buns! Crispy edges, warm sweetness, gooey vanilla frosting... Where would you go wrong?


3. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOLIDAY. 
I would want to go to a place where I could set foot and explore, and see things I will truly remember. A change. Something different from your standard lay-on-a-beach vacation (although those are amazing holidays too). A place with cultured food and architecture, breath-taking views and warmth from the sun.


4. PINK OR RED LIPSTICK? 
I'm going to be picky and say a pink nude. Nothing too barbie-esque otherwise I'll look very washed out, haha! 


5. TIPS FOR STAYING POSITIVE DURING TOUGH TIMES?
Just know that everything happens for a reason (cliché, I know) and that there is always a brighter side of things... Someone just has to remember to turn on the light. Do what you love, and try not to surround yourself with negative aspects from the tough moment. Spending time with good friends are always a fun distraction as well. 


6. NIGHT OUT OR EVENING IN? 
Depends on my mood. Right now, I'd have to say night out! 


7. WHAT DOES YOUR PERFECT DAY LOOK LIKE? 
Overcast weather, morning breakfast with my family, warm afternoon and evening with my closest friends, chocolate cupcakes, in New Zealand. (I've never been!!) I don't know if I even believe in a perfect day, as I would want something to go slightly wrong just for the fun of it and the laughs. You remember those the best, don't you? haha. 


8. DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING, AND IF SO, WHAT? 
Does collecting photographs count? I find it so amazing how we can "teleport" ourselves back to that memory we've decided to capture. Oh, and root beer bottles as well. 


9. FAVOURITE WORD? LEAST FAVOURITE? 
I don't think I have a favourite word, now that I think about it. Maybe "quirky". It's quite quirky in itself, haha. My least favourite is the same as her's... Moist. *shivers*


10. FAVOURITE QUOTE? 
"Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are. You never know who was looking at you, wishing they were you."


Thank you so much Marshmallow Skies for doing the collaboration with me, as I've had so much fun writing this out. Let's make sure to stay in touch!! Aww I've had so much fun too, and I've loved writing with you! We should definitely stay in touch!


Thanks so much for reading this post with Wanderlust Girl, and make sure you go and check out my post over on her blog too here!

I hope you're having a wonderful day, wherever you are in the world! :)

Lots of love,
Marshmallow Skye
xoxo

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I said it once and I'll say it again- thank you!! No other words nessisary. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you hun! I've had so much fun!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Such a great post! It was nice to find out more about you! I really fancy a cinnamon bun now :D Also I love that quote! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Hope you enjoyed Wanderlust Girl's blog too!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I came from Wanderlust girls post and like I said there, loved the questions and loved the answers! Great post girls X

    www.whattabithaloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So happy to hear this. Thanks for taking the time to read them both :) xx

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you so much! And yes, like Wanderlust Girl said, thank you so much for tkaing the time to read both posts!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete