Lifestyle | Hello World - Take 2!

Hello World!

Ahh, it feels so good to write that again! Hello everyone, I'm back! And I thought that because it's been so long I should probably update you on what's been going on recently!

The answer is, not much apart from studying and stressing. I've taken 20 (yes you read that right, 20) exams over the past month and a half, and it just feels so strange to be able to relax for a bit! And by relaxing, I mean relaxing!

So now I have 13 weeks of summer to fill, and that means more time to spend writing! I'm so happy to be finally getting back into the swing of things, to share my thought and ideas with you guys and to hopefully grow my audience! Even though I haven't been writing, I never forgot about my little corner of the Internet, and I'd check the stats every once in a while! I was so surprised to see that people were still reading my little ramblings, but it actually means so much to me!
 
Hopefully, I will be able to get back into writing quickly, as I've missed it so much, but I'm sure I will! I have so much I have already planned to write about, including a new project coming up in the next couple of weeks!

So, tell me in the comments what've you got planned for your summer!

Lots of love,
Marshmallow Skye
xoxo


Don't forget to follow me on:
Twitter: @mrshmallowskies
Instagram @mrshmallow_skies

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Welcome back!!!!! I've missed you and your posts so much - can't wait to see what you've got coming up!

    Sophie Jane xxx


    goo.gl/ABgcLI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Sophie! I can't wait to start writing again haha! I hope you like my project coming up! :)

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Considering I just found your cute blog and followed, it makes me happy to hear you're back blogging! I really want to write more on my blog this summer as well, and maybe one day we could do a collaborative lifestyle post on each other's blogs. I love how intimate and honest your posts are, and have been reading your posts for the past hour, haha! Can't wait to see your project, lovely :) xx

    https://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, this comment literally made me tear up! Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Yes, I would totally be up for doing a collaboration with you, that'd be awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my posts - I appreciate it so much, and for following too!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I don't have that many plans really! I'm going to this Irish summer camp thing for three weeks, and then when school starts again I'm going to Oxford! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting! Aww that sounds lovely! I hope you have a wonderful time!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete