Lifestyle | 16 Things I Want to Do in 2016 with 113 Things to Say!

Hello World!

Happy New Year! Seeing as I failed so badly on my Advent upload schedule, me and Mira who runs her blog "113 Things to Say" have decided to upload for New Year! As you can probably tell by the title, this post is about 16 things I want to do and hope to achieve in the New Year!


1. Study More and Learn How to Revise
Now I know this might sound a bit dull, but I really do want to be able to study more and increase my concentration span. I often cannot revise properly and I really hope next year I will be able to learn how to revise with excellent results.

2. Get Straight A's
Next year I will be taking my GCSE's and I really want to do well. I want to be able to do my family proud and myself proud, and really put a lot of effort into my schoolwork. I have recently been getting quite bored of school, which I understand is completely the wrong attitude, however next year I hope to use a fresh start to my advantage and do well!

3. Listen to More Music
This year, I've been absolutely infactuated by music, like the Beatles and especially later on this year, Pink Floyd. Next year, I hope to listen to more amazing music and broaden my music taste - as well as adding to my record collection!

4. Sleep More
This last year my sleep schedule has been incredibly messed up. I would be taking naps after school, meaning I wouldn't be able to sleep until 1 or 2am, which would make me even more tired. This new year, I want to start going to bed at a reasonable time and being able to wake up early - especially on weekends as i often sleep in meaning my day is ruined!

5. Drink More Water
This is a big one for me because I can go through a whole day without having anything to drink. I know it's bad for me but I always seem to forget to have something to drink. In 2016 I hope to drink more and I've actually downloaded an app to remind me to drink something!

6. Spend Less Time Online 
I spent a lot of 2015 on the Internet, talking to people, watching videos and listening to music. I don't regret it, however I would in 2016 spend less time on the Internet so I can use the time for other more productive things. 

7. Spend More Time with Family
This links back with number 6 however, as I spend so much time online, I've pushed my family away slightly. This new year, I plan to spend more time with my family because, you never know how long you'll have them for.

8. Be More Productive
Overall, I wouldn't say I'm a lazy person however I do enjoy having time to myself. This year, I plan to be more productive in my schoolwork and just an overall more productive person.

9. Get a Job
Once I've finished school in July, the next thing on my list is to get a job so I can start earning money for myself. I'd love the experience and it wouldn't really matter what job it would be, I'd be happy stacking shelves!

10. Get Fit
I know this is a classic example of a New Year's Resolution, but this year I'd love it to be the year I start becoming more health conscious and diet the healthy way, by eating well and exercising. 

11. Buy an Electric guitar 
I've been meaning to buy myself an electric guitar for a couple of months now, but never really got round to doing it. I hope to save up enough for a Fender however that's probably not likely because, being left handed, it's very difficult to get a guitar that's cheap! 

12. Start/Join a Band
It's been my goal since I was a child to be in a band or start my own. Just for the enjoyment of playing music, not the money. I've been playing guitar for about 7 years on and off and I get so much enjoyment out of it. I'm a self taught guitarist and I absolutely love teaching myself!

13. See The World
As a 15 year old girl, it's going to be quite hard to travel the world, but I plan to see more of my local area and get outside more. I mainly go out to go shopping but next year I'd like to be able to go out without spending any money.

14. Swear Less
I swear quite often and I absolutely hate it. It's such a bad habit and often it just slips out. Next year I'm going to make sure I stop swearing so much because it really does annoy me!

15. Think More Positively 
This year overall has been amazing, however I have had many moments when negative thinking has brought me down. This year, I'm going to try and think more positively and stop having an existential crisis and worrying about things that don't even effect me.

16. Reveal My Actual Identity 
This year, I started my blog anonymously so I could have somewhere to come and get away from being myself, where people (especially from school) wouldn't recognise me. Hopefully this year I'll will be able to reveal my actual name and identity to you, as I will have left school. I also want to begin to grow my blog from next year too!

So I hope you've enjoyed my collaboration with Mira from 113 Things To Say, and I'd like to thank her so much for collaborating with me! This post was her idea and I've really enjoyed writing it!

Hope you're having a wonderful day, and make sure you have a wonderful new year!

Lots of love,
Marshmallow Skye
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments