Advent | Christmas Homeware Wishlist with Life-By-Becky!

Hello World!

Welcome to the second installment of my Advent Extravaganza here on my blog! I'm really sorry about missing last week's upload schedule - I totally underestimated my workload! This week I'm blogging with an amazing blogger, and one of the sweetest people ever, Life-By-Becky or Becky Shannon! Her blog is absolutely gorgeous, and we actually collaborated on another post over on her blog which you can check out here! As you may have guessed by the title, this week's post is about Christmas Homeware, and some products that we'd totally love to own!


Yankee Candles



 I am obsessed with Yankee Candles, and I think there's nothing more festive than a Christmassy candle burning in the evening! This year I'm absolutely loving the Christmas Eve scent, which is just an incredibly festive scent. On the Yankee Candle website it describes the scent as sugared plums and candied fruits, however I can smell a more cinnamon-y, sweet apple scent which is just gorgeous at Christmas time. I love pretty much all the Christmas yankee candles, but I have to say, Christmas Eve is definitely my favourite!

 Noel Christmas Lights



This set of Noel Christmas lights from John Lewis is so cute! I think they'd look amazing in a hallway, on a mantle piece or even on a kitchen workspace. This year, I decided to get a cheaper version of lights similar to these, as the price of this set is extortionate at £95! However, if money was no object, I'd definitely get myself a set of these! I feel like they could give a real festive feel to any room in your house! Also, they'll be perfect for taking any Instagram worthy hipster photos!

 Mistletoe Wreath
This cute mistletoe wreath is from Not On The High Street and I think it's just so festive! I've always been a big fan of mistletoe, because I just think it's so Christmassy. This wreath would look really cute on a porch door, or even around the house and just on a wall. The best thing about this wreath is the fact it's totally personalised too! You can get your name put on the wooden circle, or a cute festive quote - the possibilities are endless!


Christmas Jar


This Christmas Jar is just so unique and I love it! It looks so adorable and because of it's small size, it's able to add a tiny touch of festivity to any room! To be honest, I think this would look really cute in a child's bedroom, or along a hallway with a few other matching pieces! I think it would probably look the best in a window display with some cute fairy lights for some more Instagram-worthy pictures!

 Father Christmas Stocking


This cute stocking from Tesco is just adorable! It would look really cute on a fireplace along with a few other different stockings too. I feel that this would be great for a child's stockling, however it'd be great for just decoration in general!


I hope you've enjoyed this short Christmas Wishlist, and let me know in the comments if you'd buy any of these items! Don't forget to check out Life-By-Becky's blog here!

Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas time!

Lots of love,
Marshmallow Skye
xoxo   

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great picks, I love Yankee Candles! And this stocking is just too cute!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for commenting Mira! Omg I'm absolutely obsessed with Yankee Candle, especially this time of year - glad to know there's someone who shares my obsesseion!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oh wow looks my comment never published sorry about that. I absolutely love this!! It was a pleasure to collab with you, you're amazing! I literally want to re-do my wishlist and add all these items on them, I love them!! xxxxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya Becky! And omg, don't worry about it haha! I've been so bad at replying to comments at the moment anyway! Omg, I've had the best time collabing with you! Aww, your wishlist is amazing though, like I'm in love with that mug!!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete