Sunday, 8 November 2015

Lifestyle | Fireworks Display

Hello World!

On Thursday I wrote a post about Bonfire Night and how I'd post some pictures of a fireworks display I was going to! I've managed to take some nice photos so I thought that I'd post them! Also, I'm really sorry if the format is different because I'm actually writing this on my phone using the Blogger app because all my photos are on my phone.

















So I hope you enjoyed this little photography post. I apologise for the quality of them because I only have an iPhone 4S and it's not the est camera. I'm thinking of setting up an Instagram account of you guys would like? I love photography so maybe it would be a good move. Let me know in the comments!

Hope you're having a wonderful day wherever you are in the world :)

Lots of love,
Marshmallow Skye
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Amazing photos!! :) xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much hun!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow, these pictures are awesome! x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Mira!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete