Update | Social Media

Hey guys!

This is just a quick update to let you guys know that you can now follow me and interact with me on Twitter! My username is @mrshmallowskies, let me know if you follow me so I can follow you right back!

If you guys would like me to get any other social media, please let me know in the comments below, and I'll update this post if I decide to join it :P

Hope you're having a wonderful day, wherever you are in the world :)

Lots of love,
Marshmallow Skye
xoxo

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Yay! Welcome to Twitter :-) x

    Josie x | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much for the follow!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Yay! I think that you should get an instagram account because your photography is amazing and I just love scrolling through and looking at everyone's photos!

    Lots of love
    Chatter girl
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for this lovely comment! I'll definitely look into getting an Instagram account! I'm thinking of holding off Instagram until I leave school though, that way I'll be able to tell everyone my personal instagram and all that :)

      Hope you're having a wonderful day :P

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Welcome to Twitter! :)
    And what about an Instagram account? I would love to see your photos. x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for your comment! I'm definitely thinking about starting an Instagram!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete