The Liebster Award

Hello World!

Oh my gosh, I just found out I'd been nominated three times for the Liebster Award that helps bloggers with under 200 followers/subscribers to get noticed and get their blogs out there. This is such a good award for the blogging community, because it helps bring people together, make friends and get a bigger following. I was nominated by:
Caoimhe - http://www.ismisecaoimhe.blogspot.ie/
Ashleigh Frances - http://ashleighfrances.blogspot.co.uk/
BrightDreamerz - http://brightdreamerz.blogspot.co.uk/


I want to thank you guys, who read my posts, take the time to comment and even to follow if you guys think I'm worthy. The fact that you guys seem to love what I write and post is just incredible, so thank you so much for that. You guys seem to relate so easily to what I'm saying and how I'm feeling, it makes me feel so much better about myself, the fact that I'm making an impact, even if it's more of a ripple than a splash in the ocean of the Internet. You guys, you share your stories in the comments, and that's something so personal, its just so brave of you to share and the fact that we're starting to make a sort of community here is well, I'm beyond happy.
Okay so then, here are the rules if you're nominated for the Liebster Award:
  • Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator's blog.

  • Include the Liebster Award's sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above).

  • Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they've been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.

  • Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post). And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
  •  Finally, copy these rules onto your post.

10 Blogs I'm nominating:
  1. http://inmyhappylittleplace.blogspot.co.uk/
  2. http://rosegoldheart.blogspot.co.uk/
  3. http://molly-ap.blogspot.co.uk/
  4. http://113-things-to-say.blogspot.co.uk/
  5. http://tinylittlesprinkles.blogspot.co.uk/
  6. http://beautylove7694.blogspot.co.uk/
  7. http://chattergirlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/
  8. http://violetscornerxox.blogspot.co.uk/
  9. http://sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk/
  10. http://lilyster.blogspot.co.uk/ 

10 Questions for the Nominees!
  1. How's your day been?
  2. What, in your opinion is your favourite post?
  3. What blog post did you put the most effort into?
  4.  If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be?
  5.  If you could swap blogs with anyone who would it be?
  6. Rate your summer on a scale of 1-10
  7. Favourite outfit of the summer?
  8. Favourite colour?
  9.  Favourite school subject?
  10. If you had £1,000 (or the equivalent) what would you spend it on? 

IsMiseCaoimhe's Questions:

• What is the last song you listened to and what do you think of it?
 The last song I listened to was Dizzy Miss Lizzy by The Beatles, because it was the last track on the album Help! I like the song better on vinyl because it sounds sooooo much better than headphones, but probably one of my favourite songs on the album.

• If you could be one person for the day, who would you be and why?
I would be Paul McCartney because a) I know all the lyrics to his songs and he's on tour at the moment and b) I would love to perform in front of thousands of people!

• Who is your ultimate celebrity crush?
 George Harrison (or Nat Wolff - he's very easy on the eye!!)

• What is one makeup item you cannot live without?
 Concealer! My under eye circles are awful!

• If you were stranded on a desert island, what five items would you bring with you?
 Okay, I'm going to guess this desert island has plug sockets sooooo..
  1. Internet connection
  2. Phone/phone charger
  3. Record player
  4. The Beatles Red Album
  5. And finally... my guitar
• What were / are your favourite subjects in school? 
Art, History and English

• What is your favourite TV show?
The Great British Bake Off

• Cats or Dogs?
 I'm kinda neutral, but if I had to choose then dogs

• What is the best social media app according to you?
Either Tumblr or Bloglovin'

• What item in your wardrobe do you adore?
 My denim skirt from Topshop!


 Ashleigh Frances' Questions:

  • What would you say is your best moment from this Summer?
Going to a sleepover with my new friends for the first time!
  • What are you most looking forward to for the rest of the year?
Christmas! Oh, and Autumn/Winter because you can get cosy under blankets and watch films with a good cup of tea!
  • What are your top Summer essentials?
Netflix and tea (and a few biscuits!)
  • What was the reason for starting your blog?
Because I wanted somewhere I could sit down, chill out, write about my problems and make some new friends
  • Your favourite drug-store product(s)?
Sleek MakeUP palettes
  • Your favourite high-end product(s)?
Benefit's POREfessional
  • Best feature about yourself - personality and/or physically?
I have nice eyes and cheekbones I guess and I'm loyal

  • Quote that you try to live by or explains you best?
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make
  • What is your favourite season?
Autumn!
  • What country you would love to visit?
     America!


    Bright Dreamerz Questions:
    • If you could have any superpower what would it be and why? 
    Shapeshifting, because I could look like anyone and everything!
    • What's your biggest dream?
     To not be forgotten
    • What's your go to food if your looking for a 'Pick-Me-Up'?
     It has to be a Toffee Crisp - my favourite chocolate!
    • What's your favorite thing about blogging and why?
     That I can get things off my chest whilst still being anonymous
    • If you could only have one season forever what would you chose?
     Summer or Autumn
    • Favorite book?
     All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
    • If you could be any celeb for the day who would you be and why?
     Paul McCartney because I'd love to be able to perform Beatles songs all day!
    • Favourite weather?
     Depends on my mood :P
    • Why did you start your blog?
     Because I wanted to share my thoughts, make an impact and talk to new people!
    • What's your all time favourite song?
    And Your Bird Can Sing by the Beatles!

    OH MY GOD THAT WAS LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!! I'm out of breath!! Right, thank you for reading all the way to the end if you're reading this right now! Hope you guys enjoyed it, and wish me luck for school tomorrow, because it's my first day back after the summer and I'm not mentally prepared.

    Hope you're having a great day wherever you are in the world :)

    Lots of love,
    Marshmallow Skye
    xoxo

    You May Also Like

    20 comments

    1. Congrats on being nominated! Thank you so much for nominating me,I do truly appreciate it!
      Lots of love Chatter girl xoxo

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks so much! Aww, I just knew I had to nominate you, your blog is fab! I love it!

        Lots of love,
        Marshmallow Skye
        xoxo

        Delete
    2. Thanks so much for nominating me! It looks like a really fun activity! XX

      The Writer

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks so much! Aww, It's a lot of fun, I hope you enjoy it!

        Lots of love,
        Marshmallow Skye
        xoxo

        Delete
    3. Congrats on being nominated hun you deserve it x
      Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks so much for nominating me in the first place hun!! Thanks a million x

        Lots of love,
        Marshmallow Skye
        xoxo

        Delete
    4. Loved your answers! I love All The Bright Places as well it's such a great book xx

      Daizy
      http://brightdreamerz.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/starbucks-is-life.html

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks so much! Aww omg it's so sad, but so good!

        Lots of love,
        Marshmallow Skye
        xoxo

        Delete
    5. I love your answers, we got a lot in common. x
      And thank you so much for nominating me! <3

      113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks so much! Aww, that's so cool! I'd love to talk and keep in touch with you seeing as we have things in common! No problem, I definitely had to nominate you because your blog is just amazing!

        Lots of love,
        Marshmallow Skye
        xoxo

        Delete
    6. Congrats you deserve it so much, your posts are truly amazing!
      - Molly x

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hiya hun! Thanks so much! Aww, omg that's such an amazing compliment, thank you a million! Hope you enjoy doing the tag!

        Lots of love,
        Marshmallow Skye
        xoxo

        Delete
    7. Congrats :) xx

      www.elabellaworld.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks so much!

        Lots of love,
        Marshmallow Skye
        xoxo

        Delete
    8. Great post, I really like your blog and I think that you are awesome blogger. Good luck in future! :* If you want look my blog and if you like it, follow me. Thanks <3 http://fdiarybyz.blogspot.hr/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Aww thank you so much for this comment! The support means everything to me, thanks a million! Do you want to follow for follow?

        Lots of love,
        Marshmallow Skye
        xoxo

        Delete
    9. Congrats on being nominated and thank you so much for the nomination!
      I loved reading your answers! you'd love america! It's such a great place to visit!

      www.rosegoldheart.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Aww thanks so much for commenting!! I just knew I'd have to nominate you, because I absolutely love your blog! I really do want to visit America someday, it seems like an incredible country and lifestyle!

        Lots of love,
        Marshmallow Skye
        xoxo

        Delete
    10. I have finally got round to doing this post! Sorry it took me so long
      Here is the link if you have time or would like to check it out
      http://chattergirlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/
      Lots of love
      Chatter girl
      xoxo

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Aww, I'll check it out now, thanks so much for the link!

        Lots of love,
        Marshmallow Skye
        xoxo

        Delete