Beauty | What Makeup I Use | Part 2 - Eye Products

Hello World!

It's time for Part 2 of my new Beauty series about what makeup I currently use. Today, it's all about eyes and eyebrows. If you haven't read part one, you can click here to read it!

Benefit They're Real! Mascara
RRP - £19.50
I used to really love this mascara and absolutely swore by it, however, recently, I've found it to be very clumpy on my lashes, not making them thicker, but just clogging the ends making them look disgusting. I don't know whether it's because it's drying up or I'm running out of product, but I've really gone off it and moved onto the L'Oreal Volume Million So Couture mascara.
 L'Oreal Volume Million So Couture Mascara

RRP - £9.99
I absolutely love this mascara. It makes your lashes look absolutely beautiful, by instead of making them look thicker and clumpier, it elongates your lashes and makes them look gorgeous! I use this every day, especially for school because its great for a lovely natural look. 



Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner


 RRP - £5.29
This is my absolute all time favourite eyeliner, because I love liquid eyeliner and the way it looks. I find gel liner so difficult to use! Anyway, I bought this a couple of months ago when I discovered the whole "cat-eye" and "winged liner" thing, and the fact I have quite a steady hand means I'm not too bad at applying eyeliner, not to toot my own trumpet!

Urban Decay Naked Palette





RRP - £38.00

Do we really need to go into detail about the Naked palette? It's my absolute staple, and I'd never use any other eye shadow, just because of the sheer pigmentation in all of those beautiful colours! I also love the fact that you get darker and lighter versions of the same shades so you can create amazing eye looks!


Thanks so much for reading this actually really short post! I don't tend to use many other products and I guess I've gotten stuck in the rut of using the same products all the time. If you have any recommendations, please leave them in the comments!

Hope you're having a great day wherever you are in the world :)

Lots of love,
Marshmallow Skye
xoxo

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Great post! The Naked Palette is definitely the palette I use most. If you're looking for new products then I can recommend the Maybelline Volume Express Mascara and Mac eyeshadows, they might be expensive but they are worth investing into. I also use them to do my eyebrows. x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much for your lovely comment! I'm definitely going to try some MAC eyeshadows, because i know so many people rave about them, and the Volume Express Mascara looks great too!
      Hope you're having a great day :)

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great post babes!! I received the naked palette for my birthday and I love it, it's so gorgeous isn't it?!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Happy Belated Birthday hun! Hope you had a fab day :P omg I know right, it's amazing!

      Hope you're having a great day :)

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Great post! All of these products are amazing and I have used all of them before,I love the naked palette too,it is my staple and to be honest I don't really use any other eyeshadow.If you are looking for new products then I would recommend the L'Oreal super liner and the Clinique high impact waterproof mascara.

    Hope you are having a lovely day
    Chatter girl
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! The Naked Palette is like my life! I'm definitely going to check out the L'Oreal liner, because I love most of their products! Clinique is a little out my price range at the moment, but I may pop it on my Christmas list!

      Hope you're having a great day too! :)

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Lovely post xx
    The Naked palette sounds amazing and i've heard so many people rave about it but i still haven't got one!

    Daizy
    www.BrightDreamerz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! You should definitely look into getting it, as it's my absolute staple!

      Hope you're having a great day :)

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. I am new to your blog :) Great reviews ! I didnt like the benefit mascara until I got it in brown and (i dont know why) this was not clumpy at all, plus it look really natural! I always wipe the extra liquid mascara off the end of the mascara before applying, this also make it work better :)
    Cylia - http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, hey! Welcome to my blog! I'll check out the mascara in brown then, because I don't know why it's suddenly gone so clumpy!

      Hope you're having a great day :)

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete