Beauty | Makeup Products I Use | Part 3 - Lip Products

Hello World!

First of all I just want to apologies for not being active for the past week. I haven't been writing, replying to comments, or commenting on other people's blogs. I've had a lot going on this week, I had a French Speaking Exam, which actually went well! And I also had a maths exam. Thanks so much for sticking with me though guys!
So it's been nearly a month since I posted my first Makeup Products I Use post! You guys seemed to like the Face Products and Eye Products so much, I decided to post about the lip products I use.

L'Oreal Paris Perfection Colour Riche Lipstick
RRP - £8.19
This lipstick is a gorgeous shade of coral pink and the texture is so creamy! This is the lipstick I go for mainly, as although it's still quite pink, it's still a very pretty, natural colour. I also really love the packaging of these L'Oreal Colour Riche products, my awful pictures don't really do them justice!

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick
Shade - 111, Kiss of Life
 RRP - £5.49
This is the brightest and only true red lipstick I have. This is due to a few reasons. 
1) Both my mum and grandmother HATE red lipsticks and 
2) I've only recently started to purchase more "out there" lip colours.
I'm really into dark, berry reds, but I also absolutely love this Rimmel "Kiss of Life" fire engine red. I think it also really suits my ghostly pale skin tone too!

 Topshop Lips in Whimsical
Shade - Whimsical
 RRP - £8.00
This is a Topshop lipstick and I absolutely love the nude colour. It's a really pinky nude, which I prefer to more beige toned nude colours. However, although it has a really creamy texture, I find it to be really drying on my lips and fills in all the fine lines, with a very bad staying power. I've heard so many people rave about the Topshop lipsticks so I don't understand why I find this lipstick to be quite bad, especially for the price. I don't know whether I just got a bad one out of the stock, or if the formulation just affects this colour. Let me know in the comments if you've ever found a Topshop lipstick to be like this.

 Doll 10 Lip Wardrobe Lipstick
Shade - Formal Affair



I was given this lipstick, along with the Doll 10 lip gloss for my birthday this year! As I mentioned previously, I absolutely love dark berry lip tones, as I think they really suit me with my brown hair and ghostly complexion. This lipstick, it's just so creamy and has such a lasting power! I'd never actually heard of Doll 10 before I was given this, but I can now say I absolutely love them! Unfortunately I couldn't find the price for this lipstick, as it was a gift and I felt really bad asking my grandmother for it!

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer
Shade - Eclipse
RRP - £6.49
This matte lip lacquer is just incredible. It just lasts and lasts!! I've actually been meaning to buy myself another shade of this product because they're actually on offer at Boots (not spon, just giving you guys a heads up :P) in a more red colour. I'd really recommend this product as it's definitely one of my favourites!

Doll 10 Lip Wardrobe Lip Gloss
Shade - Guilty Pleasure
This lip gloss came in a duo set with the Doll 10 Lip Wardrobe Lipstick. I usually wear them together, layering them, however this lip gloss is still very pigmented on it's own! It's a real raspberry red berry colour, which is great as Autumn is right around the corner! It has a fairly good staying power for a lipgloss, however, my hair does get stuck in it quite a lot! Unfortunately I couldn't find the price for this lip gloss, as it was a gift and I felt really bad asking my grandmother for it!


So this concludes my first ever Makeup and Beauty series on my blog! Let me know in the comments if I should do another, or if you'd like me to review a product! 

Hope you're having a wonderful day, wherever you are in the world :)

Lots of love,
Marshmallow Skye
xoxo

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. Great selection! I use and love all of these,my favourite one is the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipstick,I just absolutely love the shade! Also well done and good luck on your exams,I have a French speaking coming up and now I am actually regretting picking it!

    Hope your having a lovely day
    Lots of love
    Chatter girl
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment!! Good luck on your French Speaking! I was exactly the same - I wish I hadn't taken it! But the teachers want you to do well, so I'm sure they'll try and help you any way they can :)

      Lot os love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love this post, especially the Topshop lipstick and the Doll 10 lipstick look beautiful, I'll have to try these! And I really like beauty/fashion posts - I would love to read more about your favourite beauty products/ favourite clothing items :) x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much for your lovely comment! Let me knoe how you get on with those lip products! I'll definitely think about starting a fashion series, as I'd love to!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Congrats on doing well on your french speaking exam!
    I very much liked your beauty post! I own the Rimmel Liptsick as well and I have pale skin too and I think it looks amazing on fair skin!

    www.rosegoldheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for your lovely comment! I'm glad you enjoyed this little series! Omg, it really does look amazing on pale skin!!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Great post =) I have that Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick, it's absolutely fab! I'm always on the lookout for more lippies, for thank you for the suggestions <3 <3

    Following on bloglovin' <3
    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for taking the time to comment!! I'd definitely recommend the Doll 10 lipsticks to add to your collection! :P
      Thanks so much for the follow!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. These all look so pretty, I don't have these ones however I am so tempted to get some of them :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for commenting! I'd totally recommend these lipsticks!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Great collection of lipsticks there girl! The Kate Moss lipstick is just gorgeous! I have a couple from the range which I've found myself re-purchasing over and over!

    Lima
    Fashionicide
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment! Thanks hun! The Kate Moss lipsticks are just amazing - I'm the same, I can't wait to buy more!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Aw it's fine, I'm the same, I've been so busy lately :( I love these posts!! I think lipsticks are my fave makeup product! I'm still yet to try a Kate Moss lipstick (deffo need to go out and purchase one). The Topshop lipstick looks stunning, heard so many good reviews about Topshop makeup, need to add that to my list as well!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much for commenting hun! You definitely need to try both the Kate Moss and Topshop lipsticks - they're great!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. Well done on your french exam! XXX
    And i've always thought about getting myself a topshop lipstick but I wasn't really sure but personally i really like creamy lipsticks so maybe i will go give them a try!
    Lovely post XX

    Daizy
    http://brightdreamerz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much for commenting - and thanks so much! Definitely try the Topshop lipstick and let me know how you get on :)

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  9. Topshop Whimsical looks pretty! I must go get that!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment! You should definitely try it!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  10. I purchased cosmetics products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/cosmetics.html

    ReplyDelete