Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Versatile Blogger Award

Hello World!

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award thanks to B at  http://life-by-becky.blogspot.co.uk/ - I highly suggest you check out her blog, it's amazing! If I could I'd nominate her again! I've only been blogging for about 2 weeks and I cannot believe I've made such an impact already. I love each and every one of my readers and your support means the actual world to me. I'm so grateful for each and every comment, pageview and follow if you think I'm worthy! Also, if you're one of the 15 lucky people to get nominated, and you've already been nominated, you don't have to re-do this post!

The 15 blogs I have nominated:

You guys can check out the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award here

It wasn't too long ago when I posted my first blog post where I did 10 Facts about me, so for my 7 Facts About Me I'll link you guys to it here

Hope you're having a lovely day wherever you are in the world!

Lots of love,
Marshmallow Skye
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Congrats :)


    Www.shannon-Mary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Congrats on being nominated,you deserve it so much! Thank you for nominating me! I never ever thought that I would be nominated for anything so thank you :) xoxoxo
    Here is the link to my post http://chattergirlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you so much! I'll definitely check out your post too :) also, thank you so much for following me, it means the world :P
      I didn't think I'd ever get nominated either, and you totally deserve it- your blog is amazing!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on being nominated! You deserve it so much. Your blog is continuing to grow and grow, and it's lovely to see. Thank you for nominating me. Seeing as I haven't been in the blogging world for that long either, I am quite surprised that I have been nominated. Thank you so much :) xo

    | Caoimhe xo | www.ismisecaoimhe.blogspot.ie |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! I love your blog so much, that's why I nominated you because it's so good! Us newer bloggers should stick together! you shouldn't be surprised at all, your blog is fantastic!!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Aw no problem hun, you deserve it!! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun, hope you're having a great day! :P

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete